Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2010

Network Rail are Useless

I am still having difficulty in getting any kind of response from Network Rail about the various problems of Willesden Junction train station. I suspect that simply not responding to communications is one of their main ways of fobbing people off.

Hopefully, I will eventually be able to get some answers through use of the Scrutiny system. Brent Council should have the ability to demand answers from any body spending public money in its area. As Network Rail is now nationalised that should include them.

1 comment:

chrisgarvey said...

Trying to get any public body to take responsiblity for the badly needede repairs needed to Station Approach drove me to the point of despair! I admire your tenacity, please don't give up on this, for the sake of the local residents.

Post a Comment