Search This Blog

Sunday 21 March 2010

Run Down Alperton

Just to show that it is not just Kensal Green that suffers from street scene neglect. Here are some photos collected by my Labour colleagues in Alperton.

Tree route damage in Alperton



Broken pavement in Alperton:


This sort of damage is the responsibility of the Lead Member for Highways, Cllr Daniel Brown. Cllr Daniel Brown is also a ward councillor for ..... Alperton. If he can't sort out problems in his own ward, it is no surprise that he can't do it anywhere else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that Dorothy Avenue in Alperton has roads in terrible disrepair.
on 24/4/10 Cllr James Allie attempted to rally support in the street canvassing for votes.
I mentioned that I and my neighbours were sick of the dreadful state of our streets, these are problems that occurred long before the bad weather that Cllr Allie likes to use as a excuse.
I also explained that traffic calming measures need to be introduced on this road, and that I had emailed him a number of times to raise my concerns and never got a response.
I said that I would not be voting for Liberal Democrats again, when our local Cllr cant even respond to a email from local residents!

Cllr Allie's response was and I quote:
As you are not voting for me I assure you that when I am re elected I will NOT be taking up your concerns.

Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful in my opinion its no wonder the Borough is in the state it is in with "Councillors" like Mr Allie who clearly are incapable of performing there duties to local residents.
For people like Mr Allie being a Cllr is clearly just a wage packet, he has a utter disregard for the needs of the residents.

I will certainly be voting Labour this year, and urging my neighbours to do the same!

Post a Comment