Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2018

Kiln/Tricycle Theatre Protest Still Going On

I understand that it is rumoured that some people want to protest against the Kiln Theatre name change later today.  As there are no plays on offer in the theatre and it is a bank holiday I suspect there will be very few people to protest to.  I imagine there will be some one in the Box Office, but what are such protests designed to do?  As I said there appears to be a tendency to have "protests" without actually having anyone to protest to, like the Brent Momentum protest against Israel recently.

I suppose there might also be a few people going to the cinema, but (at least when I go there) the audiences seem to be quite small. 

Incidentally, the Brent and Kilburn Times published my letter on the subject here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment