Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2019

The Return of the Willesden Queens Parade

The development of the "Queens Parade" area of Willesden High Road has come back with (as far as I can see) little change.  This scheme did go to Committee in May 2018, when members were minded to oppose it.  I opposed it at the time, and I was told that the Committee voted it down rather than asked for it to be deferred.  Instead what appears to be the same application is being repeated.

The cut and paste consultation letter I have had from Brent Council informs me that the plans will be available by 17 March 2017, which does not fill me with confidence.

Altogether there is something very fishy about this application, and (given the reputation that Brent Council has acquired in recent years), the situation is far from ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment