Search This Blog

Thursday 26 September 2013

Cllr Paul Lorber Complaint

For the first time, I have used the Council Standards system to put in a complaint against a Councillor.  I can't say I relish this, but the Councillor's behaviour struck me as resembling an Internet Troll.  It is Cllr Paul Lorber, who is more used to putting in vexatious complaints against other people, than being complained about himself.

He is linked to an organisation that wanted to take over a building from Brent Council.  There was a formal tendering exercise, where a number of would be tenants bid in the usual way.  A different organisation put in a much better bid, and was awarded the tenancy.  Since then he has engaged in sending a string of rude and wearying correspondence to the successful bidder.  We shall see if my complaint persuades him to change his behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment