Search This Blog

Thursday 22 May 2014

Last Day

Today is my last day as a councillor.  I shall be continuing to post on subjects that interest me, but with greatly reduced frequency, and possibly with longer posts.  Posts over the past few days have been about what I feel I have achieved as a councillor, as well as the page Kensal Green ward achievements.  Altogether, I think there is quite a lot there.

Doing lots of stuff as a councillor is becoming harder and harder as budgets tighten.  The past four years have probably been the hardest in Brent's history.  The next four have been made still harder as the Council has lost momentum as an organisation. To achieve any kind of success the new administration will need to have a clear set of priorities and stick to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment