Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2009

More on Willesden Junction

I have just had a letter from Network Rail about Willesden Junction, which supercedes my earlier post. I shall have to find out more about each of these issues. Essentially, there is a major investment in London Overground in the run up to the London Olympics. Work starts tomorrow, according to this letter. My main concerns are:

They plan to clear the derelict land between Tubbs Road and the railway. How will this affect Well London's food growing project on that site?

They plan to clear further land around the Bakerloo and Overground lines. Will this include the Harrow Road footpath? What kind of landscaping will be put in place afterward?

How long and how severe will the disruption to rail services be?

Once I have answers to these questions I will post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment